Used triple quadrupole LC/MS/MS Waters Micromass Quattro Micro API LC/MS/MS
The instrument consists of a high-performance liquid chromatograph and a triple quadrupole mass spectrometer, which detects various compounds through mass-to-charge ratio. Quattro
The Micro API is extremely cost-effective, excellent in sensitivity, selectivity, stability, accuracy, and analysis speed, and the Quattro Micro API LC/MS/MS for higher quality quantification allows more routine experiments. Qualitative analysis! Lower detection limits and higher sample throughput are suitable for all your quality analyses, including ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, medical diagnostics, biological efficacy, and more!
1. Single operation of multiple modes
2.Z-Spray atmospheric pressure chemical ionization interface
3. Extensive ionization options
4. Accurately replicate chromatographic measurement peaks
5. Application Manager meets professional analysis requirements
6. Quantitative Method Development Tools
7. The smaller size (390mm x 587 x 810mm) can even be placed on your laboratory bench!
1. Z-spray ESI/APCI ion source
2. Triple quadrupole mass analyzer
3.Edward vacuum pump
4.Waters Alliance 2695/Waters ACQUITY UPLC Liquid Phase System
5. Computer with Mass Lynx 4.0 software
6. One-year warranty
1. Quality range: MS1 and MS2: 2000 amu;
2. Resolution: ≥ 2.5M PPG2000, 1ug/ul3;
3. Electrospray sensitivity: 10pg reserpine, m/z 609-195, signal to noise ratio ≥ 20:14;
4. Quality measurement accuracy: PEG 1000,1004.62205;
5. The average standard deviation: ≤ ± 0.05D.